A 15- Time- Future Girl of Mulenga Primary School in Kitwe on has died after consuming rat bane.
The girl is believed to have consumed the rat bane after her aunt hovered to take her back to the village over her bad behaviour
The incident passed last week Monday.
When canvassed over the incident, Barbara Munuka, the aunt to the deceased said she scolded her bastard like a mama would after noticing her bad behaviour
Ms Munuka said that her bastard started developing bad habits and so in an trouble to show maternal care and guidance, she decided to advise against her behaviour
in fear that she might be a victim of teenage gravidity.
She said the departed abominated the content of being taken back to the village, hence she took rat bane last week Monday.
Ms Munuka said the departed was rushed to Kitwe Teaching Hospital where she was attended to by a croaker
and was latterly discharged.
“ I tried to be a parent and tried to help advise her about gestation, but she didn’t like the content and so I decided it was stylish to take her back to the village. “ still, on Tuesday after being discharged from the sanitarium on the veritably Monday that the incident had happed, her health detoriated and she was rushed back to the sanitarium, but unfortunately she failed in the early hours of Wednesday. she said.
Mulenga Primary School Head schoolteacher Owen Mutonga said the girl was a grade eight pupil at the academy and was known to be well conducted.
He said according to a report he recieved was that his pupil drunk a toxic substance and had failed.
And Kamfinsa area Member of Parliament Christopher Kangombe said he was burdened about the loss of the girl hence the need to have exemplary meetings on matters of self-murder cases in children.