The Mission of the Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Limited is to provide quality water and sanitation services to customers in Lusaka Province in a commercially and environmentally sustainable manner. In order to achieve this, the Company must ensure that staff with the right knowledge, skills and abilities are available as required. LWSC now seeks to recruit dynamic and energetic persons who are performance driven, and invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the following vacant position:
Assistant Bricklayers (No. Required: 4 – Permanent & Pensionable Contract)
Assist in construction of manholes and any other construction works.
- Assists in connecting new sewer lines to increase sewerage coverage.
- Assists in completing scheduled works.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade Twelve School Certificate or equivalent
- Trade Test in Bricklaying and Plastering.
- Two years’ experience in construction industry
- Achievement oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.