Layers of banana bread, banana, cream and rich cinnamon-infused caramel make up this decadent pudding.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) cream, whipped
- 1 cup (250ml) cinnamon butterscotch sauce or about 1 can (360g) caramel and 2 tsp (10ml) cinnamon and 2 Tbsp (30ml) milk
- 6 slices of banana loaf, cubed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 slab of dark chocolate, chopped
- If you are using the store-bought caramel, mix it well with cinnamon, milk and a pinch of salt.
Keep a ½ cup of whipped cream aside for the topping and then fold ½ the caramel into the remaining whipped cream.
Grab 4 – 6 glasses and start layering. Start with a dollop of caramel and then add cream, banana bread, bananas and a sprinkle of chocolate and repeat.
Finish off with a dollop of plain cream and some chocolate splinters.
source – cooking365.co.za