Delicious Butterflied Lamb: RECIPE
1 kg shoulder of lamb, butterflied
4 T coriander seeds
1 T cumin seeds
1 tsp ground cloves
½ tsp ground nutmeg
2 tsp brown sugar
4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 T canola oil
6 garlic cloves
120 g tzatziki
A bunch flat leaf parsley
2 x lemons, halved and grilled
1. Prepare the fire.
2. Place the butterflied lamb on a working surface.
3. Add the spice mix ingredients to a mini processor and blend to make a wet pasta. Rub all over the lamb.
4. Cook over medium coals turning every 7 until it’s done. Takes 15 minutes
5. Remove from heat and place onto a meat board.
6. Rest for 10 minutes
7. Grill 4 lemon halves, face side down for a few minutes until charred
8. Carve and arrange on serving platter and garnish with parsley and grilled lemons