22.4 C
Lusaka
Friday, September 17, 2021

Fuel Vendor Accidentally Set Ablaze in Solwezi

Must read

A 23-year-old fuel vendor of Katandano area in Solwezi was on Sunday accidentally set ablaze by his friend after he lit a candle while he was decanting petrol in the shop. Hastings Kawanga is currently battling for his life in the Solwezi General Hospital after being burnt by a fire that engulfed the shop.

North Western Province Police Commissioner Elias Chushi has confirmed the incident in a telephone interview. Chushi said Jameson Chikati accidentally lit a candle in the shop where his friend was decanting petrol leading to a near explosion in the shop.

He has said that Chikati escaped unhurt while his friend Kawanga suffered multiple burns on his body. Chushi said police have since opened an inquiry.

In Other News: Shocking Details Of How Bushiri Left South Africa Emerge

Revealed! Details of how fugitive Shepherd Bushiri left South Africa together with his alleged partner-in-crime have emerged in an investigative report published earlier today.

Bushiri0

The details, compiled through a comprehensive work of investigation, have further implicated President Lazarus Chakwera’s regime and...learn more

- Advertisement -

More articles

- Advertisement -

Most Read

Latest article