A widely shared post on social media attributed to Mr Lusambo alleges that he has offered to surrender his house to Mr Hichilema of he wins the presidential election.
But Mr Lusambo said he has never at any time offered to hand over his house to Mr Hichilema or any other person.
Speaking on Saturday Night Live programme on SUN FM, Mr Lusambo clarified that he never spoke to any Journalist or media institution about the issue.
“It’s not true. I don’t bet with losers. HH has already lost five times, why should I even waste my time betting with him?”
He added, “those are social media rumors and they should be ignored.”
Mr Lusambo who is the PF candidate for Kabushi Constituency said President Edgar Lungu is winning the election with a landslide and there should be no reason for anyone to stake a house to prove anything.
“Why should I offer my house when I know we have already won this election? It’s nonsense!!”
Mr Lusambo said President Lungu is assured of victory because of the many developmental achievements his government has scored.
He said the people of Zambia are resolved to give President Lungu a resounding victory in the August elections.
IN OTHER NEWS: SOMIZI FORCES ME TO HAVE THREES0ME WITH STRANGERS – MOHALE EXPOSES ALL DIRTY SECRETS
When TV star and socialite Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motaung tied the knot in a glittering multimillion-rand wedding in January last year, little did South Africans who followed the build-up to the union know the violence and jealousy that dominated the relationship. The jaw-dropping details are contained in a recorded interview with the producers of Living the Dream with Somizi. It is not known if the interview will still be aired. Motaung has now come out saying he was…Learn more.