1. Do we have a company that manufactures the chemical used by the Gassers?
2. If we don’t have a company, where is the chemical coming from?
3. Which border did they use to import such a chemical?
4. Who imported the said chemical?
5. If it was not imported which shops are selling these chemicals?
6. Suspects are caught, why the Government does not take the suspects to the courts of Law?
7. Yes, mob justice is illegal, but why the police are rushing to kill unarmed people like a schoolboy without a first deal with the cause of these mob justice and riots?
8. The govt has intelligence wings that should be supposed to give the information concerning the happenings. Why not interrogating someone who confessed that he has information and he knows the Masterminder of the scene?
I am made to believe that the above questions are so important to consider as the nation. The economy of the country has gone down because of such activities like gassing and the riots.
In Other News – Bugatti Veyron seized in Zambia after causing chaos on social media
Bugatti Veyron seized in Zambia after causing chaos on social media. The car is believed to be worth more than R30 million and the businessman who bought it has not been officially identified. The ultra-rare, limited edition Bugatti Veyron that made waves on social media after being imported into Zambia earlier this week has been seized by the country’s Drug Enforcement Commission.
The Bugatti appears to be a Sang Noir special edition Veyron, of which only 12 were ever made. It arrived on Monday at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport and pictures of the car went viral on social media soon after. Continue Reading