New Malawi President pulls a shocker appoints family members into his cabinet. Malawians are reportedly not happy as their brand new president Lazarus Chakwera appointed relatives to his cabinet to the astonishment of Malawians who thought he will rise above the former cabinet’s nepotism, Pulse reports.
According to the publication, Dr Lazarous Chakwera appointed the following people:
- Sidik Mia has been appointed minister for transport while
- Sidik Mia’s wife Abida Mia is the deputy minister for lands.
- The new Labour Minister Kenny Kandodo
- Kandodo’s brother Khumbize Kandodo is the new Health Minister
- Businessman Gospel Kazako who has been appointed information minister also
- Kazako’s sister-in-law Agnes Nkusa Nkhoma as the deputy agriculture minister.
President Chakwera reportedly filled the cabinet with 70% of people from his region and his political stronghold, while during his campaigns he criticised Peter Mutharika’s cabinet for nepotism. Malawians have expressed their displeasure on social media calling it the cabinet of spouses and wives and cousins.
Source – Pindula News
In other news – Actress arrested after n#de pic with son went viral
Ghanaian actress Rosemond Alade Brown arrested after n#de pic with son went viral. Ghanaian Actress Rosemond Alade Brown better known as #Akuapem Poloo has been arrested by the police over a nude photoshoot with her seven-year-old son which went viral on social media.
According to Ghanaweb, Akuapem Poloo was picked up by operatives of Ghana’s Criminal Investigations Department (CID) and was sent to the headquarters of the Domestic Violence and…continue reading.