This is how to make Noodle Burger
500 g ground pork
2 large cloves of garlic, minced
2 tsp ginger, finely grated
10 g coriander, stems removed and some chopped
3 T miso paste
2 T soy sauce
50 g white and brown Shimeji mushrooms, bigger ones halved
3 T sesame oil FOR FRYING
120 g medium ramen noodles, cooked and cooled
2 free-range eggs, beaten
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp black sesame seeds
1 med cucumber, sliced into ribbons
20 ml siracha sauce
1. Mix all the patty ingredients together except for the mushrooms and divide onto four, form into rounds and flatted
2. Press the mushroom on each side. Fry in a large pan with heated sesame oil and set aside.
3. Mix the cooked noodles with the beaten egg, soy and sesame seeds.
4. Divide into four and cook each for about 2 minutes in the same pan as the burgers on each side until slightly golden. remove and set aside.
5. Now to assemble, place the Noodle bun on a platter and top with cucumber ribbons, patty, and drizzle with sriracha sauce
Source: Food Network