Zambian music icon ROBERTO has left organizers in Uganda startled after his management layed out huge demands for him to perform in that country on 31 December 2019.
According to information seen by ZED GOSSIP from part of the contract, Roberto’s management are demanding that the singer should have a presidential convoy by Uganda police force to escort him from events venue to his Hotel, requested ten first-class return tickets in an airline of his choice, a tinted bulletproof van with a licensed chauffeur trained in security and protection of high profile people, reservation of one entire floor of a five-star hotel in Hoima district with 3 Star rooms, and 125 bottles of Bellaire alcohol and 204 napkins among others.
According to a local entertainment website in Uganda, https://blizz.co.ug/ organisers are now wondering if Roberto is an African version of Chris Brown to make such huge demands.
Efforts to get a reaction from Roberto, on this proved futile by press time as the local singer could not respond to ZED GOSSIP’s tweet and email.
Below is a list of demands tabled by the RNB singer Roberto’s management:
1. Ten (10) first class return tickets in an Airline of his choice.
2. Roberto asked the two major roads heading to his Hotel and to the venue to be closed shortly before, during and shortly after the concert. The roads are Butiaba Road and Old Toro Road.
3. He will also need a tinted bulletproof van with a licensed chauffeur who is trained in security and protection of high profile people. The car must also be insured.
4. He needs a private Jet to fly him from Entebbe Airport to Hoima Booma Grounds and place should be under 24/7 security surveillance 3 days before he lands.
5. After he has landed in Hoima, Roberto needs a presidential convoy by the Uganda police force to escort him from Hoima Booma ground to his Hotel.
6. 125 bottles of Bellaire alcohol and 204 napkins.
7. A reservation of one entire floor of a five-star hotel in Hoima district with 3 Star rooms.
8. 17 French-speaking personnel (aged 23-28) trained in high profile people management.