A snake was rescued from inside the shirt of a man sleeping in a hospital in India.
Snake catchers were called after a snake was seen in the man’s clothing in the intensive care unit of Maharashtra Ahmednagar district hospital.
The elderly man was not a patient, but the companion of someone who was.
When hospital night staff noticed the snake they were shocked, but did not wake the man for fear of disturbing the snake.
Snake rescuer Akash Jadhav removed the unwanted guest, all without its host waking up. The snake-catching team said the reptile was poisonous and the man was lucky it had not bitten him. After the rescue the man was informed of the incident, which happened on June 15.
You mght also like…Minnie Dlamini Jones skincare range is finally here
Minnie Dlamini Jones‘ skincare range is finally here! The star shared the exciting news of her range, MD Skincare, on social media along with a snap of herself holding the packaging.
Minnie expressed her excitement about her range saying in part: “I’ve been working on creating my own brand for a few long and stressful years but the results are sooo worth it! It’s a product I use & love and I hope you will too…Read more here