Sports betting is more popular today than ever: everywhere there is talk about bookmakers, sporting events, and winnings that betters successfully receive through online participation in sports competitions. Just watching the matches and fights is no longer so interesting, much more pleasure is brought by additional incentives – bets. Experienced bookmaker users thoroughly know the conditions of each sports bet and have their winning strategy. Beginners only have to learn how to make the right bets, what the success of winning depends on, and in betting on which competitions it is better to take part.
Numerous bookmaker sites, as well as sports experts, share bet descriptions and game tips on the Internet. Parimatch deserves special attention among bookmakers: it offers bets on favorable terms, as well as explains the features of the games, and gives recommendations for beginners to study. On the site you can find out the rules for each type of bet, for example, the bookmaker tells about over / under betting and their other most common types.
What bets can be placed in Parimatch
Before a detailed study of the types of bets, a player who has just started betting should understand how this system works in general. Bookmakers make bets with betters – in other words, the participants place bets – and the bookmakers themselves set the odds for the results of sports competitions. Players are offered several types of bets to choose from, each of which has a separate coefficient. The sizes of the coefficients depend on several factors: the importance of the sporting event, the equivalence of the participating teams, the kind of sport as well. If the outcome predicted by the participant turns out to be real, the winning amount corresponds to the deposit rate multiplied by the coefficient.
For newcomers to online betting, it is better to focus on the most studied sports, even if the odds in sports competitions are small. You should start with the lowest and most simple rates, gradually increasing their size and complexity if desired.
The main sports bets offered by bookmakers for winning include the following:
- Outcome – the meaning of the bet comes down to the choice of the winning team or the choice of a draw as the final result;
- Double outcome – allows you to choose several probable outcomes: the first team will not lose (1x), the second team will not lose – they will win or draw (x2), or someone will be the winner (12);
- A bet on a time-match assumes guessing the outcome of the first half of the outcome of the entire sports match;
- Total – predict the number of goals scored by both teams in the match. For example, the score 2-3 represents 5 points, and if the bet looked like “> 2.5”, then it will be a winning one;
- A similar bet – exact score – involves guessing the exact number of goals scored by a team;
- Handicap (handicap) assumes a quantitative superiority in points of one team over another. The handicap has two more varieties – triple, when bets are made on 3 match outcomes, including a draw, and Asian. Handicaps have their characteristics, which it is better to familiarize yourself with in more detail before placing a bet on the game.
- Live bets deserve special attention – bets during the match after its immediate start. Depending on the events taking place on the field, the odds for such bets may change, which also varies the possibility of a participant winning. In live betting, it is important to closely monitor events in real-time.
A thorough study, including in practice, of all key types of bets, will help you to quickly and successfully place bets on the desired sporting events, gradually complicating the conditions for yourself and increasing the number of probable winnings.