Trade and Treasury Solutions Product Manager (VP/ AVP)
- Primary Location: Zambia
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18074854
• Support TTS management
• Support the Cash and Trade products to achieve revenues in excess of $14mm.
• Aggressively contribute to the development and execution of innovative solutions to address customer pain points, priorities and position the franchise as a lead provider of transaction banking business on the market.
• Contribute to the development and execution of the Cash and Trade Management business to achieve short and long run growth and profitability goals.
• Monitor TTS related expenses to ensure they are within plan.
• Ensure efficient and accurate product management financials, volumes and trend analysis
• Ensure pristine control environment
• Support the development, implementation and control of the short and long-term strategy for the Country Cash and Trade Management plans, ensuring an expansion of Zambia market share in line with organizational objectives.
• Support both Cash and Trade product development
• Ensure client engagements to understand client pain points and priorities and execution to ensure optimal client experience.
• Take shared responsibility for the delivery of the TTS financial plan
• Establish and maintain internal communications with internal stakeholders in TTS CO, Relationship Managers, TTS Product pillar heads and verticals, Markets, etc to ensure pristine client experience
• Ensure effective planning and analysis of TTS Balance Sheet and Financials
• Coordinate the overall spread of Cash and Product Management product knowledge to RMS, TTS CO and other key bank staff.
• Lead the TTS Risk and Controls effectiveness (Audit readiness, MCA/BRCC completion/participation etc.)
Minimum three years’ experience in Banking, preferably in Transactional Banking, Relationship Management, TTS Client Operations
Special skills and knowledge:
• Forward compatibility
• Thorough awareness of market needs and competitive environment.
• Demonstrated Innovative capability and recognized transaction banking industry skills.
• Capable of substantially impacting Customer relationships
• Experience in strategic planning, project management and product development
• Successful track record in product and sales roles
• Ability to structure innovative solutions to complex Payments, Collections, Trade problems
• Ability to effectively work in a matrix environment
• Thorough understanding of institutional liability management and growth process
• Ability to develop and implement strategic plans, modify existing products, introduce new products
• Ability to recommend and implement process improvements
• A recognized level of product expertise in the market
• Ability to delight clients with top notch client experience
Exceptional candidates who…