Curried sausages tray bake recipe. For those colder nights, make this classic family favourite in an easy single traybake.
* 1 tbsp cornflour
* 1 1/2 cups Massel Chicken Style Liquid Stock
* 1 tbsp curry powder
* 2 garlic cloves, crushed
* 1kg thick lamb sausages (see notes)
* 2 carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
* 4 eschalots, cut into quarters (see notes)
* 1/2 cup frozen peas
* Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
* Crusty bread, to serve
4 Method / Steps
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
Place cornflour in a jug. Gradually add first 1/4 cup of stock, stirring until smooth. Add curry powder, garlic and remaining stock. Stir until combined.
Arrange sausages, carrot and eschalot, in a single layer, on a large baking tray with sides. Pour over stock mixture. Turn sausages to coat.
Bake for 35 minutes or until sausages are golden. Sprinkle with peas. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until sausages are cooked. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with bread.
source – tastecom