PICS: Inside Andile Mpisane’s birthday celebration
With the love, Andile Mpisane has for luxurious cars he had to spoil himself with another one for his birthday and it is safe to say he did the things!
The Royal AM chairperson gave his followers a look at his new flashy wheels, which arrived in time for his 22nd birthday on Wednesday, 15 March.
In an Instagram post that had Mzansi in chest pains, Andile showed off his latest car – a Mercedes-Maybach S-Class, which recently launched in South Africa.
According to Top Auto, the car has a starting price of R4,5 million.
In the clip, Andile and his wife Tamia pose in front of the two-tone car, the latest in his multi-million rand garage.
“El Patron”, he captioned the image, referencing infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar.
The Maybach comes just two months after Andile showed off his R20 million Brabus G63, also manufactured by Mercedes Benz.
The car was later seen being driven by MaMkhize at Max’s Lifestyle all-white party on Saturday, 7 January.
It’s no secret that Andile Mpisane has a huge garage to house his luxury cars.
They include, amongst many others;
- Nissan GT-R valued at R2.7 million
- BMW i8 valued at R2.1 million, and a chrome-finished McLaren GT valued at over R4 million.
- Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS600 valued at over R4 million
- Mercedes Benz Onyx G7 valued at over R12 million
- Lamborghini Huracan worth over R10 million.
- Mercedes-Benz C63 S coupe and a GLC SUV, both valued at over R2 million each
- Lamborghini Urus valued at over R5 million
- Bentley Bentayga valued at over R4 million
- Rolls Royce-Cullinan valued at over R10 million
In other news – Actress Sophie Ndaba’s ex-husband, Max now a pastor
South African actress, Sophie Ndaba’s former husband, Max Lichaba leaves his business to accept the pastoral calling. According to TshishaLive, the businessman resigned as the MD of the popular chesa nyama Kwa Lichaba Lounge.
“I decided to resign principally because of the decision to follow my calling of being a pastor,” he said. The Lichaba family will continue to manage the business while he begins his pastoral journey in the coming months at Nation Hope Ministries in the East Rand, Johannesburg. Learn More