Here’s a no-cook, no-bake dessert that is perfectly festive and easy to put together. Using items from the confectionery aisle of your local supermarket, we’ve created this beautiful wreath woven together by a minty cream. Use our image as a guide and layer all the elements together for an easy Christmas dessert showpiece.
* 375ml (1 1/2 cups) thickened cream
* 125ml (1/2 cup) double cream
* 1 tsp peppermint extract
* Green food colouring, to tint
* 3 x 155g packet Mr Kipling Chocolate Slices
* 118g packet Nestlé Aero Mint chocolate, cut into shards
* 35g Nestlé Peppermint Crisp bar, broken into shards
* 10 spearmint leaves lollies
* 5 Lindt Lindor Mint Collection Milk & White chocolate balls
* Chocolate sauce, to serve
* Mini red and green M&Ms, to serve
3 Method / Steps
Use electric beaters to beat the thickened cream, double cream and peppermint in a bowl. Add food colouring to tint green. Beat until evenly coloured and firm peaks form. Spoon the mixture into a large piping bag fitted with a 1.5cm fluted nozzle.
Pipe 3 peaks onto the top of each Chocolate Slice. Place each iced Chocolate Slice on its side, just touching, around the edge of a large serving plate to form a wreath.
Pipe small peaks of the cream mixture on top. Top with Aero, peppermint crisp, lollies and Lindor balls. Drizzle over chocolate sauce. Decorate with M&Ms.
source – cooking365coza